Can I carry a handgun through Oregon & California?

best tent camping in washington state on Southwest Minnesota RVs & Motorhomes For Sale | New & Used RVs In SW ...
best tent camping in washington state image



Shamema


I am planning a road trip from Seattle to the California Redwood Forest, and I would like to carry my handgun with me because I know I will be paranoid about camping alone. I currently have a Concealed Weapons Permit in Washington State, but I am wondering if I will be out of compliance in the other two states. I am not planning on walking around with a gun, just having in my car/tent, so I'm not sure which laws will apply to this situation. Any thoughts?


Answer
California does not recognize out-of-state concealed weapon permits from any other state. I don't know about Oregon.

California requires a concealed weapon permit if you have a gun in the car, unless you are exempt under the federal "traveler's assumption", which you wouldn't be since California is your final destination.

The Redwood Forest is very safe, I'm not sure what you're paranoid about. The main thing you have to worry about right now is harsh weather, and a gun isn't going to help you against that.

Will someone explain The Watershed Festival to me?




Aaron Gole


I didn't go in 2012, and am hoping to buy tickets when they go on sale. I went to the official watershed website to find details but I found myself confused after. How does the camping work? How much do tickets cost? For camping and show. What is the parking situation? It seems like there were a lot of details but it kept going back and forth. Can someone explain to me how everything works? Thank you. It is at the Gorge Amphitheater in Washington State. I would appreciate an answer from those of you who went last year. One more thing, I want to go for the entire three day festival and camp. Thanks again!


Answer
I went last year. It's will be for 3 days. You need to bring your own tent or camper. Tickets are about $60. Parking is ample and spacious. It's great. You'll have a versatile lineup of artists, camping, late night sets, impromptu jam sessions, collaborations and more.

You can check out this event on facebook and follow it on Twitter @WatershedFest.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment