Camping with a 3 month old baby in 87 degree weather?

best tent camping oklahoma on 10 Person Tent Reviews - Best 10 Man Tents for Family Camping
best tent camping oklahoma image



Leah


Is it ok to go tent camping with my daughter who is 3 months old (just turned 3 months) in oklahoma? it will be 86-89 all weekend... obviously i would keep her shaded, cooled off, we have a little pool, ect. But is it just flat out to hot of a temp to have a baby of her age outside? we are supposed to stay 2 nights.


Answer
She should probably be fine if you keep the bugs away and somehow manage to avoid sunburn.. but there is a good chance your little girl will be miserable the entire time. If I were you, I'd either stay home or leave her with grandma for the weekend.

Not to mention the other risks that camping includes.. such as spiders, snakes, bears, mosquito, bees/hornets, and even raccoons... I'd be fine with exposing myself to these risks, since they're unlikely, but I wouldn't do so to my infant.

Where to camp in Oklahoma City?




Jacob K


My brother and I are traveling to Oklahoma City this evening. We're wanting to find a place to TENT camp right around Oklahoma City. We'd like hiking/biking trails, but it's not necessary. Any good ideas?


Answer
Try the KOA campground.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment