I am looking into buying a portable air conditioner and was wondering would it work in a tent when camping?

portable air conditioner for camping tents on ... Air_Conditioner_Camping_Tent_12V_Portable_Air_Conditioner_Camping_Tent
portable air conditioner for camping tents image



STEPHANIE





Answer
Yes, it'll work in a tent. Just make sure your tent is big enough. And it would cool easier if the tent was insulated.

Has anyone found a good air conditioner for tent camping.?




sm51119


I want to go camping along the Gulf Coast but the humidity is outrageous. So I started my search for an alternative to spending thousands of dollars on a pop-up camper with an air conditioner. I am willing to invest a few hundred bucks in a portable tent air conditioner if it works... Any suggestions ideas???
So far I have found
http://www.kooleraire.com/ and http://www.acboot.com/
to be the best options any others????



Answer
Yes, but it was in a hotel.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment