How can I make a camping trip romantic?

best tent camping new hampshire on Tekoa Mountain Outdoors - Wilderness Outdoor Leadership ...
best tent camping new hampshire image



Elizadolit


My boyfriend and I are going camping together in a really remote, quiet part of New Hampshire near a lake. He was an eagle scout and was very involved in boyscouts so he's not shy to camping, and I grew up camping so neither of us are shy to pitching tents or getting muddy. So between me kneeling in dirt, and slathering myself in mosquito repellant, how can I make this trip romantic?


Answer
Well, pack some wine and cheese. Be sure to pack some really nice battery operated lights that you can hang around your campsite or inside your tent-be sure to bring extra batteries! Also, bring some binoculars and maybe a chart of the night sky for the nights you will be there-by date.

Where could I find a free place to go camping in southern on central New Hampshire?




James


Some friends and I are just looking for a place to camp for a night in the outdoors. Somewhere secluded and surrounded by trees would be nice. it doesn't have to be a legit camp site if you know off a place for enough out of the way to just set up a tent that would be cool too.


Answer
Check the websites for the US Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, and your state parks department. Look for areas where dispersed camping is allowed. With it being summer time, you may not be able to go into certain areas or burn an open fire. So be sure to get the 411 on the laws. Good luck and have fun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment