how can i hook up a trailer to pull my motorcycle behind my pop up tent trailer ??

best tents for motorcycle camping on The Camping Gear Provides all products and camping equipment you will ...
best tents for motorcycle camping image



maddogri


I would like to somehow hook up a trailer behind my pop up tent trailer so i can bring my motorcycle with me when camping....
How can i do this, and is it legal ??



Answer
most places require the trailer in front to be a tandem axle trailer.... i doubt your tent trailer has 2 axles, so no, you wouldn't be legal. if you're up for swapping trailers, they do make tent trailer toy haulers with a utility trailer type front to them, you have to unload the cargo before the trailer can be unfolded though

What is the book where the survivalist learns its more valuable to help others?




James


The book starts where this guy in the city (New York I think) decides the world is too messed up to not try to survive in case of any type of apocalypse (man made or natural). He starts to take a bunch of survivalist training camps (a scene from one that is memorable is when he learns to pee in a bottle in a tent, weird I know). He even buys a survivalist off road motorcycle and practices with outdoor toilets. In the end after all the trainings he learns it is more valuable to help all of the people without training if sh** ever hits the fan rather than to run off and try ot save himself. I can't remember for the life of me the name of the book. Please help a guy out


Answer
It could be Emergency: This Book Will Save Your Life by Neil Strauss. http://books.google.com/books?id=GBfZjLybb8AC&printsec=frontcover&dq=emergency+this+book+will+save+your+life&hl=en&sa=X&ei=MzLNUci9J-f1igLkk4CoDg&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAA




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment