What size of camping tent should I choose?

best camping tent for 4 on Free Movie Videos, Movie Trailers, Film Trailers, Interviews and ...
best camping tent for 4 image



Adela


I am planning a camping trip with two friends. We need to buy a camping tent but I don't know what size of the tent is suitable for three people. I did a little search online and someone said should choose a tent which can accommodate two more person because there must be some space for the camping equipment. Is this true? Is a five man tent a little larger for three?


Answer
A five man tent is just fine. I do a lot of camping and I use a 2-3 person tent for just me, and a 4 person tent when I take the wife and kid along.

Unless your back country camping you can't go wrong with getting a bigger roomier tent.

where could i buy used camping tents for a good price to send home by sept ending?




Daniel


i want to spend $50 on a used 4-6 person camping tents,
i am in alexandria, va .



Answer
Check craigslist.com, there may be something available in your area. I just sold some tents, backpacks and sleeping bags on there............




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment