Have You Ever had an awkward moment?

best tents for family camping 2010 on aluminum 50 scuba tank
best tents for family camping 2010 image
Q. when? and what happened?


Answer
Girlfriendâs family reunion

http://www.yourembarrassingmoments.com/2010/03/girlfriends-family-reunion/

Iâve had lots of embarrassing things happen to me, but this is the weirdest. When I was in college, I had been dating this girl for a couple of months, and she wanted me to meet her family. They were having a family reunion, which was a good opportunity to meet a lot of her extended family. This was an annual thing, where they all got together for a camping trip, This was at a large lake where there was lots of remote area.

I was going water skiing with my friends that morning, so my girlfriend and I decided that I would go skiing that morning, then they could drop me off where they were camping, and she could take me home that night. So we skiied, and then cruised the shoreline and found the campsite. My friends came with me to make sure we found the right place, and then left.

I was in wet swim trunks, so I asked my girlfriendâs uncle if there was a place I could change. This was out in the middle of nowhere, so there werenât bathrooms or any kind of building other than tents, and a bus that someone had converted into a camper. He tells me to just go behind the bus, and he would make sure that no one came around while I was changing. Stupid me!

He thought this would be a great prank to pull on his niece, so he got another uncle to play along. As soon as I dropped my trunks and was standing there naked, they ran around the corner and grabbed both my arms. These were big guys, so I didnât have a chance. They picked me up and hauled me from behind the bus right out in front of everyone. They drug me around the camp to make sure everyone knew what was going on. By then, everyone (about 30 or 40 people) was gathered up in a big group.

They hauled me over to a tree and tied my hands behind it. Then ran and grabbed my trunks and my bag with my clothes. While my girlfriend was trying to get me untied, her mother came over and told me that the more embarrassed I acted, the longer they would keep this going, so just chill out.

So, I got untied, and then just had to hang out with this large group of people being the only one naked. Everyone had already seen everything anyway, so I did the best I could to not act mortified, which I was. I guess I didnât do a good enough job of not acting embarrassed, because those jerks let this go on for an hour laughing the whole time. When they finally came back with my stuff, they threw my bag up in a tree, so I had to climb up in a tree naked to get my clothes back.

That was quite an introduction to the family!

Post your embarrassing moments anonymously!

http://www.yourembarrassingmoments.com

what should i get my dad for father's day?




~..::EDWAC


my dad is 47 and i have no idea what to get him. My dad is very picky when he buys stuff.

**he's an engineer*



Answer
ask him stuff he needs and list some things you think are a good idea. My dad said he needed a recent picture of all of us (me my bro and my sis) for his office so were gonna get one for him and he likes music so my sis is gonna burn a cd of his fave songs from her ipod (trust me they are exactly alike music-wise so thats not a problem) you can get him a family picture um a gift card to his favorite store if he likes soccer you can get a jersey of his favorite player. Or a jersey of his favorite player from any sport. If he likes building you can give him a tools set. If he likes camping or hunting you can get him like a tent or a knife or a lantern. My dads steering wheel cover is messed up its broken so im gonna get him a new one of those. Think back to all those time you talked to your dad and hung out with him wat did he say he liked. One day get on your comp and pull up word or notepad and without letting your dad see you type it all down ask him "hey dad wat do you need or want anything for your car, the house, your office, your comp, wat do you want" trust me he will give ideas i got like 8 perfect ideas from my dad and just jot them down make a list show it to your siblings and your mother and then go and buy some of them. split up the gifts between your siblings after a while just thinking about your dad and who he is and wat he likes you'll get alot of ideas from your heart. Make him a homemade card and write something in it. Think about past gifts so you dont rebuy a gift. Get him the box set of his favorite tv show buy him his ultimately favorite movie does he like video games buy him a new one that he might like, maybe madden 2010 or NCAA 2010 if he likes football or FIFA 2010 hes your dad wat does he like think deep down in your heart "what does my daddy like?"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment